Vision, Mission & Values
Working together to help our children and staff reach their full potential
To create an inclusive multi academy trust where every young person and every member of staff has the opportunity to flourish and realise their full potential.
To create a multi-academy trust that allows each of our academies to retain their own individual identities, and are able to create an inclusive learning environment where all of the children in our communities can shine.
Utilising local and collective strengths, we want to achieve the best outcomes for our young people and employees.
We believe that all of the children within our communities have a right to the same high standard of inclusive education. Collectively, we are committed to securing the very best outcomes for all our young people, so they succeed in the future and contribute positively to the communities they serve.
We strive to develop leadership at all levels. Working together to share best practice for the benefit of all, we are committed to creating positive learning environments that allows our staff develop professionally.
If your school shares our values and you are interested in joining the STAR Multi Academy Trust you can find additional information here:
Our strength comes from being built and driven by our core vision, aims and principles - putting young people first
Our aims for young people
- Ensure that our children achieve the best possible outcomes
- Develop the whole child; personally, culturally and spiritually
- Be inclusive; have a particular commitment to our most vulnerable children
- Teach our children to live well together and to make wise choices
- Ensure that our children are safe from harm
- Work to ensure that our schools are enjoyable places for children to learn